Monday, August 14, 2006

About me Trs

Hi everybody! From Altamonte Springs, Florida, I will try to show you how's my life like in this country.
As you all know, I have came here to be a grandmother. God blessed me making me grandmother when I was young enough to enjoy my grandchildren, and living in my country I had not the opportunity to. It was not easy. It is not easy, but I never thought it would be a piece of cake, did I? My beginnings were a little hard; I had to be three days at Florida Hospital... Pneumonia, they said. I think it was half of pneumonia, half of sadness. But time went by, and now I live in a pretty nice apartment, God is still taking care of me, I have found excellent human beings, and things seem to be better.
I do not forget my friends; in fact, I have never been as closed to them as I am now.
I remember you every day, at any time, and I would like to share with you my life. That’s why I have this blog. .

No comments: